Wednesday, July 20, 2011

idk...

I'm at a loss as to what to do right now. I know what I should be doing, looking for a job. But I've got quite a few saved and am waiting, hoping, that the people I sent my resume to shall edit and not be as fed up with it as I am. Kila, very congrats to her btw, got a job up north. She'll start on my birthday, which is soon. I, however, have no job prospects at the moment. I have my current job, which sucks and pays very little, but that won't last me long. I need my "big girl job" as Tatam likes to call it. Until then I don't have a cell phone, because I lost mine. Good job Tiff. I also can't move, which I want more than a phone. I can't really pay my loans, a whole pay check goes to them. I also am basically supported by my dad, which shouldn't be happening. He's going through enough debt issues right now without having me as a burden. With a new job that doesn't pay what he wanted, and everything else he has to deal with. At least now he doesn't have my cell phone as an expense and I'm determined not to let that happen again... I know now that I'll owe dad for a very long time for everything he's done for me. He knows it but wouldn't ever say that, but I know it and I'll make it up to him at some point... If only I can get my own life in order so I can help him out too. Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment