Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Sometimes You Just Have to Say F**k It

Hey!! I hope that your day is going well!


So... Started my morning a little weird. I work as a temp in a satellite office. Our pay gets done via fax. Long story short, the lady who does the pay is an idiot. But, I'm not going to let her stupidity get to me today. F**k it!!!


I haven't heard from the HR Director at the company I thought I really wanted to work for. I emailed him again two days ago and haven't gotten a reply, though he was supposed to email me last week... F**k it!!!




So I'm going to focus on the good stuff today. Life is far too short to worry.




I love the Pandora station Imagine Dragons. They are one of my favorite bands and the station based on them just makes me happy!




I love writing and I narrowed in on several prospects yesterday and will be working on those today!




I did my own taxes yesterday for FREE on TurboTax!!!! I normally go somewhere and pay for it. Why?! Why did I ever do that???? FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!




I still have a temp job so I have some sort of income for the next who-knows-how-long, so income in the meantime!




I am generally healthy, happy, doing something I love during the day (write and listen to music) and will be doing something I love this evening (hanging out with friends while learning choreography to Cell Block Tango). So life is decent right now.




I'm also playing chess through Facebook Messenger. CHESS. It's awesome. I'm sorry I ever doubted you Facebook Messenger.


So wherever you are, whatever you're doing. Something is good. It's really hard to see the good sometimes. But find it. Cling to it. Focus on it. You'd be surprised how that changes everything...



No comments:

Post a Comment